DataVault is not recognized by my system even after setting the jumpers correctly
You want to disconnect it and restore the connection back again in the proper orientation.
- Plug (F) of your DataVault power cable into a nearby electrical outlet and (C) into your DataVault (A) (see Figure 1A). Slide the switch at the back to the ON position (See Figure 1B). The green LED will come on indicating that DataVault is ready to be used.
- Wait for 10 seconds before you connect any other cables.
- Connect any of the DataVault cables (D) into the back of your DataVault (B)and then connect (E) of the cable into an available port on your computer.
- Windows will detect that new hardware is being added. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once the installation is complete, a DataVault icon will appear in the My Computer folder. Congratulations, you are now ready to use your DataVault.